Monday, April 13, 2009

W46AAAT 2 Year Anniversary - Over

Heya!

Yesterday our last Anniversary Event finished, and I can tell you, it was great! I'd like to thank everyone for participating and I hope you had a great time. Now on to the 3 years! (or maybe 2½ first?)

Here's a quote from Ploowkoen, she lead all the events:
First of all i am sorry for those who couldnt be there
I know it is a sad thing, but just make sure you stick around for many more years
Then I want to thank everyone who showed up, it was even better than last year!
I hope you all had as much fun as i did!


And here are some quotes, pictures and videos I took off our forums, thanks forum users :D

Quotes
Rafiki Ombog - It was a great weekend! - Really fun and great to see lots of the team come together - Thats what makes w46 AAAT great

Quisty - Overall another great year, and it's sad that the anniversary week has passed so soon..

Uncle Horace - Thanks for organising the Clan Wars event, I had loads of fun there, even if I did die every 2 mins.

Youkai256 - It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I woke up early to come. Makes me one happy little fox to be a part of this team.

Videos
W46AAAT Anniversary - by woodsmaniii

Happy Anniversary W46aaat! - by woodsmaniii

Runescape-World 46 Ape Atoll Agility Team [W46AAAT] 2 Year Anniversary ORT! - by papero7k

W46AAAT anniversary clan wars event - by stulip155

Pictures

Clan Wars, Runners vs Staff


The Staff obviously won the Clan Wars event, better luck next time!


This was this year's drop party value.


F2P Party Parade


Heart-shaped Agility capers


Oh and they're pole dancing too!

Of course there's lots more, visit our forums for additional pictures, videos and more!

Lastly, special thanks to Minminpu, she founded and raised this team as no one else could, without her this website wouldn't exist, and neither would this team.

Cheers!

11the Mask 1
W46AAAT Administrator